Lares Digital were on location in the lobby of a Westminster apartment building to shoot our first promo video. Over the day, the Facilities Manager watched what we were doing and saw the kit in place. A discussion followed about how our solution could complement their existing provision and the decision to install our cutting edge service was made – on the spot!
The building has an existing concierge on-site, but he works a short day. The life of the building often goes beyond his hours with early morning deliveries and evening visitors. They wanted our digital receptionists to be there for their occupants’ delivery and reception needs out of hours.
- We consulted extensively with the on-site team to understand their specific needs and operating protocols
- We worked with them on choosing the best implementation solution for their site, in this case a weatherproof, outdoors display
- We installed our digital interface and liaised with third party suppliers to ensure a smooth integration
- We gave their tenants an induction on how Lares Digital works
- Our digital receptionists were thoroughly trained on the client’s specific operating protocols and informed of each resident’s particulars
A decision was made to install an outdoor device, complete with a bar-code reader and a sonar for a totally contactless visitor experience.
Because of the southern exposure of the facade, a high NIT monitor was fitted, which remains fully visible in the harshes light conditions and special attention was made to rear ventilation to ensure no overheating problems ensues.
Our digital receptionists were thoroughly trained on the client’s specific operating protocols and informed of each resident’s particulars. They only allow access to visitors according to strict instructions given to us by the building’s board.
I’ve known the team at Lares Digital for over a year now and I think they’ve done a fantastic service for Averys Property Management. We manage about 40 buildings and certainly I can see this being rolled out to more blocks that we manage.
Mark Avery, Averys Property Management